Saturday, April 05, 2008

And my pen refuses to budge…


Courtesy: all-free-download.com (Anna Langova)

My stares turn into frowns and my eyes glisten with anger but it still doesn't oblige. I don’t seem to exist anymore…

Nothing I do seems to change its mind. It sits there all stiff and stubborn next to its partner crime- my unused writing pad…

The two have gather dust I see, an inch too thick to be called recent… not to mention the rusty layer which adorns the inky tip…

They seem raring to go but won’t move an inch…Why? - I ask myself over and again until it dawns…

They fail to recognize this workaholic who stares at them as if they were her own…

They eagerly await their owners return…

9 comments:

  1. quite relate to what u wrote! thing is ... im nt even having time to blog tht im too busy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he... good idea...and a beautiful irony...writer's block to writer's block's rescue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ag- trust me penning these 2-3 lines wasnt too easy..had to wait for a free saturday to do it ;) btw didnt we meet yesterday?

    @vinay- i just couldnt help it! this was the only thing that made me survive office!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one :) smooth flow of words... talking about a writers block and yet thoughts taking shape. hope it evolves into something :)

    seemed quite poetic actually...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @wooster-**hope it evolves into something **

    amen to that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont I know all about this writer's block? hopefully the block will give way to a smooth flow of words very soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes we did ,... any doubts? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice one seets; guess everyone goes through it, urs wouldnt be a block per se, since u obviously havent lost the touch...more of just gettin the time....but yeah u surely did touch a few strings...way to go Princess!! Even ur block brings out cool stuff :)..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too have been through something similar ..dont be too hard on yourself ..its always a cycle ..thats life ..you can never loose the intelligence and wisdom that you have..it might chose not to express itself at a certain point in time ..btw you write well .. I like the line in your earlier psot ..you write because it disciplines you ..so true !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...